Monday, October 8, 2012

Gnats

Gnats
Lake Miramar is an awesome place to run.  But let me tell you what is NOT awesome about running at Lake Miramar: Gnats.  Hoards of them, coming out of nowhere. Those things are annoying, but... whatever... I keep going. However, what actually stops me in my tracks is when one of those vicious creatures ends their own life by way of flying straight into my eye.  That's when my running comes to a halt.  With a pesky Lake Gnat lodged in my eye, I'm unable to see correctly - things are fuzzy - and I can't have that. However, I find it as a lesson to learn not to judge. 

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged.  For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use it, it will be measured to you. Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?  How can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when all the time there is a plank in your own eye?  You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye."
- Matthew 7:1-5

3 comments:

  1. I really love the way you discuss this kind of topic.Youtube Likes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your site has been extremely informative and its featured content helps in the process of what is being created on the web. Keep it up. Buy Youtube Subscribers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really i appreciate the effort you made to share the knowledge.The topic here i found was really effective to the topic which i was researching for a long time. Fast Youtube Views

    ReplyDelete